UK to USA, Canada and Jamaica travel plug adapter

Converts a UK or Irish 3 pin plug into a US, Canadian and Jamaica 2 or 3 pin plug. So you can use electronics with a UK plug in the US, Canada and Jamaica or other country that uses the US style electrical plug.

This travel adapter will allow you to plug any UK device into a 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇯🇲socket.

This is not a Voltage Transformer, so only use it with multi-voltage equipmentsuch as phone chargers, laptop and notebook computers, camera chargers etc.